POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Making holes in walls... : Re: Making holes in walls... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:30:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making holes in walls...
From: Jesam lud? A?
Date: 2 Mar 1970 20:06:16
Message: <34fb5788.0@news.povray.org>
Frank Salinas (fra### [at] ixnetcomcom) wrote:
: If you already have your wall, then create a cube and shape it to the size
: of your door or hole and position it where you want it. Then create a CSG
: object and add both the wall and the door to that. Then choose difference
: for the operation. You can click on evaluate to see the effect, and cycle
: order if it's backwards (the wall is being subtracted from the door).
:
: It also helps to take the time to read the documentation <g>.
:
Ho! Where is that exactley in docs? I've been translating the manuals to
Croatian, and didn't found any examples of it...

And, the question I keep asking.... How can I change the axis of rotation of
an object...

	Mike
--
Ovo je moj signacur fajl...