POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture Maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Maps (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Billy Rawls
Subject: Texture Maps
Date: 9 Jan 1999 19:19:38
Message: <01be3c2f$416f5f60$7c2e56d1@hal-9000>
I seem to have a problem with getting texture maps to work properly. I dl'd
a couple of freeware textures in JPG format to expirement with the texture
capabilities of POV. I converted the JPG to BMP format and applied it to an
object in Moray. I hit render and.... nothing. Doesn't even try. Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message