POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture Maps : Re: Texture Maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Maps
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 10 Jan 1999 14:40:48
Message: <36990358.12711948@194.174.214.110>
Hi Frank Keller, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I just can't remember the Name of this option , Lutz do know it because he wrote
> it in the Beta-Phase of Moray3.1 (Lutz !!)
Stuff like this is always available on the 'F.A.Q. + Bugs' page on our
website.

This is pasted from there:

- POV-Ray and Moray hang when I start a render. Why?

If there is a problem with the scene file and the POV-Ray parser wants
to show a message, it will hang if the Auto-Load Error File menu item
in POV-Rays Editor menu is checked. You should uncheck the Auto-Load
Error File menu item and check the Auto-Show Parse Messages menu item
in POV-Rays Editor menu. Note that the Editor menu is only displayed
if a POV file is currently open for editing.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray