POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture Maps : Re: Texture Maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Maps
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Jan 1999 14:19:24
Message: <369F94B8.1A97AF95@aol.com>
I don't use BMP format. But when I have used it I used them with SYS
extensions, renaming the image.bmp to image.sys first. I still got mixed
results.
Btw, I've never used bmps in Moray because I don't really use Moray,
just saw this question and thought it might relate somehow.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob