POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Skies Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:45:16 EDT (-0400)
  Skies (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: ferdz
Subject: Skies
Date: 5 Mar 1970 07:35:59
Message: <01bd4832$86191f80$0be7a3ca@infodisk>
Can anyone tell me how to do a sky sphere in moray.

I'm just learning to use it and hope somebody can teach me how.

Please e-mail me directly.

Ferdz
inf### [at] infocomph

Post a reply to this message

From: Bryan Garnett-Law
Subject: Re: Skies
Date: 5 Mar 1998 07:36:24
Message: <34fe9cf3.0@news.povray.org>
Dont think moray supports sky spheres mate...

Bryan
ferdz wrote in message <01bd4832$86191f80$0be7a3ca@infodisk>...
>Can anyone tell me how to do a sky sphere in moray.
>
>I'm just learning to use it and hope somebody can teach me how.
>
>Please e-mail me directly.
>
>Ferdz
>inf### [at] infocomph

Post a reply to this message