POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Entries which should be removed from competition Server Time
17 May 2024 06:36:23 EDT (-0400)
  Entries which should be removed from competition (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Copper Pin
Subject: Entries which should be removed from competition
Date: 1 May 2003 15:35:04
Message: <web.3eb17588a5b279b0e80df2df0@news.povray.org>
These entries should be disqualified:

crabsim.jpg - Completely off topic.  It's clear the artist didn't read the
rules before entering.  This one saddens me because I can appreciate the
work that went into it, but unfourtunately this is the wrong forum.

chrysler.jpg - Should be removed because of the large cigarette
advertisement prominently featured in the center of the scene.  Tobacco
advertising is banned in several European nations and this entry opens up
the IRTC to potential legal liability.  Also, smoking is the world's
leading preventable cause of death and the IRTC has no business promoting
it.

narrows*.jpg - Four identical copies of the same image.  Three of them
should be cut.

Post a reply to this message