POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Rebirth round awarded Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:44:34 EDT (-0400)
  Rebirth round awarded (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Shay
Subject: Re: Rebirth round awarded
Date: 25 Sep 2009 10:04:09
Message: <4abccdd9$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:
> I've awarded the rebirth round.  I'd like to congratulate everyone on
> the amazing contributions.  This was an excellent round and included
> some stunning images.  Thanks to all.
>
> David Buck

I noticed that you posted my comments from this group onto the website.
Just want to let you know that this was recognized and very much
appreciated.

Thank you,
  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 25 Sep 2009 10:11:50
Message: <4abccfa6$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

>>   Just as an example, my comments to Piqueres' submission shows as:
>>
>> "Spring is a rather clich? theme for "rebirth", but I suppose it's better
>> than no connection to the topic at all."
>>
>> and that's it. However, I wrote quite a lot more! That's not the only
>> thing
>> I wrote. Just showing that makes it look like I'm being abrupt and rude.
>>

>   Ah... don't worry, in fact your comment was totally correct, and I
> needed a reprimand for being too lazy... ;)
>
> --
> Jaime
Cool Jaime.

As someone else said though.  I am curous what you would have offered
about your image had you not been timed out when you uploaded it.

Post a reply to this message