POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Rebirth round awarded : Re: Rebirth round awarded Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebirth round awarded
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 25 Sep 2009 12:54:07
Message: <4abcf5af$1@news.povray.org>

> As someone else said though.  I am curous what you would have offered
> about your image had you not been timed out when you uploaded it.

   The first time it timed out, and I didn't save the descriptions (I should
remember to save them to a local file next time, just in case). The second
time I just entered "test", to quickly submit the entry and test if it was
really a timeout problem, as Warp suggested... I somehow assumed that I will
be able later to edit the descriptions... :(

   In any case, there was nothing interesting in my descriptions... my only
concern is that I didn't credit the author of the butterfly model (Toru
Miyazawa, http://toucan.web.infoseek.co.jp/3DCG/3ds/FlowerModelsE.html).

   The image description was just excuses for the lack of originality, and
the techniques description was rather short. The only point worth mentioning
is that I used mostly old objects and techniques to quickly create an entry,
as my only real purpose was to help testing the new IRTC engine.

--
Jaime