POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Rebirth round awarded : Re: Rebirth round awarded Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:08:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebirth round awarded
From: Shay
Date: 25 Sep 2009 11:27:06
Message: <4abce14a$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>> In irtc.stills David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
>>
>>>  I'll look into multi-paragraph comments and see what the problem is
>>> there.
>>

>>   Could viewing the comments be disabled until then? It really bothers me
>> that people are getting the wrong impression of what I have commented,
>> based only on the first paragraph of what I wrote.
>>
> Ditto what Jaime said, Warp.  No sweat here about any of your comments
> on mine or any other entry.  Just waiting to see the full text at some
> point.

I got a kick out of this truncation:

--- From Mike the Elder:
My critique consists of five basic points: <end transmission>

Reminds me of a "game" I like to play -- *very* rarely, 'cause it could
*quickly* become annoying.

"This guy I know walked past that building after dark once ..."
"I heard about this volunteer who was feeding the lions at the zoo ..."
"That reminds me of a joke ..." (credit to wife for that one)

"and what?"
"... and he bought a Coke at the gas station next door."
"... and the lions ate the food."
"... no joke in particular, just reminds me of a joke."

  -Shay