POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Rebirth round awarded : Re: Rebirth round awarded Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebirth round awarded
From: Warp
Date: 25 Sep 2009 15:39:52
Message: <4abd1c87@news.povray.org>
In irtc.general Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> > In irtc.stills David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> >
> >>  I'll look into multi-paragraph comments and see what the problem is there.
> >

> >   Could viewing the comments be disabled until then? It really bothers me
> > that people are getting the wrong impression of what I have commented,
> > based only on the first paragraph of what I wrote.
> >
> Ditto what Jaime said, Warp.  No sweat here about any of your comments
> on mine or any other entry.  Just waiting to see the full text at some
> point.

  I suppose it's lucky that the comments are not currently visible to
people without an irtc account due to the technical glitch (and I assume
most people who have an account will read this newsgroup as well). That
lessens the damage.

  Still, I would feel more at ease if the comments were hidden until the
problems are solved.

--
                                                          - Warp