POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Purely Speculation Server Time
17 May 2024 05:33:41 EDT (-0400)
  Purely Speculation (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Slashdolt
Subject: Purely Speculation
Date: 24 Mar 2003 10:04:37
Message: <3e7f1e85$1@news.povray.org>
In the last few competitions, it appears that results were released
somewhere between the 19th and the 25th.  So, if not today, then tomorrow?
I'm thinking probably today...

Strangely, my wife is more interested in how I did than I seem to be, and I
thought I was obsessing!  ;-)

--
Slash

Post a reply to this message