POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Purely Speculation : Re: Purely Speculation Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:51:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Purely Speculation
From: Slashdolt
Date: 24 Mar 2003 10:37:37
Message: <3e7f2641$1@news.povray.org>
> I won't jinx it by predicting a place, but your image is great!

Thanks!

Regardless of how it places, it's something special to me, since it's my
first "real" scene with POV-Ray.  Everything else I've done was simply
testing out some ideas with no particular direction, which just happened to
result in a scene.

My 17 day 3200x2400 render finally finished last week, so I'm making a
poster on Zazzle.  I suppose I'll also be contributing it to IRTC
High-Resolution page, or whatever it's called.

--
Slash