POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Purely Speculation : Re: Purely Speculation Server Time
14 Jun 2024 18:40:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Purely Speculation
From: St
Date: 25 Mar 2003 15:37:55
Message: <3e80be23@news.povray.org>
"Slashdolt" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote in message

> Yes, that really was my wife.  I guess we're both dolts.

    No, just you Slash.   :oP   Heh, just kiddin'  ;)

    Loved your image btw, just great!

> Still no word...  I was figuring we'd see something by noon today
(9:00am
> Pacific time).

   PLEASE....!!!   NO MORE.... I'M CRUMBLING AT THE KNEES.... I CAN'T
TAKE IT ANYMORE....!

> Maybe there was an exact tie, and they're trying to figure out how
to handle
> it.  ;-)

   Oooh... an exact tie, that would be interesting, and if so, more
than likely deservedly so in this round.

   Can't wait. (Any longer!)  ;)

   ~Steve~