POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Purely Speculation : Re: Purely Speculation Server Time
14 Jun 2024 16:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Purely Speculation
From: Jet Jaguar
Date: 25 Mar 2003 18:54:11
Message: <gpq18vk0c2lrigl5ob4buff0ergl9efuke@4ax.com>
The worst part is knowing that somebody already effectively won a week
ago, it just hasn't been tallied yet.  :-)

Plus, there are some features/techniques I used in my entry that I
plan on using in the next round, pending feedback.  I'm interested in
how that went over as much as finding out how I placed.

---
Bob Chmilnitzky (a.k.a. Jet Jaguar)
I have a spam blocking address.  Replying to me is like pulling teeth.
Visit my crappy home page at http://home.att.net/~chmilnir/
MSTie #54297

Crossposting makes Baby Jesus cry.