POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Bravo Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:06:57 EDT (-0400)
  Bravo (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Christian Froeschlin
Subject: Re: Bravo
Date: 3 Mar 2011 18:00:59
Message: <4d701dab$1@news.povray.org>
Fabien wrote:

 > How did you guys MANAGE to get to this situation ?

I realize you've probably built up some frustration
until it exploded, but it's usually not good idea to post
publicly in the heat of the moment.

> After the "admins are gone, pschiiiit", now it's
> a "software issue", which you don't EVEN consider
> to fix.

I can somewhat relate to this sentiment. It's a bit
strange to spend a year rebuilding this and engaging
the community in discussion and testing and then take
it down with such a vague reason and no perspective.
I'd go so far as to say it is a bit disrespectful to
a community that I'm sure would be supportive and
constructive whatever the actual problem is.

Post a reply to this message