POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Is it just me.. Server Time
17 May 2024 05:53:56 EDT (-0400)
  Is it just me.. (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Derrick J Houy
Subject: Re: Is it just me..
Date: 10 May 2005 06:33:39
Message: <42808e03@news.povray.org>
Loki wrote:
> I'm afraid I totally agree with this, no doubt to Derrick's chagrin.
 >
>>Generalisations like, "...I have seen little truly deserving of the top places.", is
just plain upsetting.

> The truth hurts sometimes.

So, the bottom line is that you think I did not deserve my 2nd place,
yet you offer no solid, pointed criticism as to why. I worked long and
hard on that image, learning more about Pov in that short while than in
all the time I have used it, still having self-doubt whether it was good
enough or not, and whether I should enter it or not. I was elated with
my placing, which was far beyond what I ever expected, and here you go
saying it was not deserving of its place. What the hell is your problem?

Post a reply to this message