POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Jinx! Server Time
17 May 2024 06:53:39 EDT (-0400)
  Jinx! (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: TinCanMan
Subject: Jinx!
Date: 29 Oct 2002 15:24:54
Message: <3dbeee96@news.povray.org>
After looking at this link, I did a bit of looking at past IRTCs and noticed
a certain person has only entered 5 times.  Can anyone see a trend here?

November-December 1999 - Topic: Gardens
FIRST PLACE  -  Harvest time ! (gt_eden.jpg) by Gilles Tran

March-April 2000 - Topic: City
FIRST PLACE  -  The wet bird (gt_city.jpg) by Gilles Tran

November-December 2000 - Topic: Contrast
FIRST PLACE  -  The thin wall (gt_wall.jpg) by Gilles Tran

March-April 2001 - Topic: Fortress
FIRST PLACE  -  The chess game (gt_chess.jpg) by Gilles Tran

November-December 2001 - Topic: Spirit of Asia
FIRST PLACE  -  Little red riding dragon (gt_asia.jpg) by Gilles Tran

BTW, the November-December 2002 round is almost upon us, no pressure Gilles!

-tgq

Post a reply to this message