POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Jinx! : Re: Jinx! Server Time
14 Jun 2024 22:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jinx!
From: St
Date: 31 Oct 2002 14:57:44
Message: <3dc18b38@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message news:3dc186fa@news.povray.org...

>Gilles doesn't
> need these things to win, but he will not be beaten again until some other
> talented entrant starts taking advantage of every tool available to him.

    Heh... 'Life' is a competition Shay. You don't use the best tool going for you
to forward yourself in real life?

       At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter with this competition does
it? I see it as fun and tutorial. I would hazard a guess that most people really
hope that Gilles (or any other big names has entered) - *just to see what it is
that they have to do* to get that number one slot like he has so often. So, in
that respect, you're not wrong. I see his Art as a guidance and not a hinderence
in any way.

     Hope you send yours in.

     ~Steve~