POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC topic Server Time
17 May 2024 08:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC topic (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: IRTC topic
Date: 12 Sep 2001 20:33:43
Message: <1445622.OInnWzN2sy@3-e.net>
I think the current round should be abandoned and restarted with the theme
of "Remembrance" out of respect for those who have suffered.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ben Chambers
Subject: Re: IRTC topic
Date: 13 Sep 2001 00:55:04
Message: <3ba03c28@news.povray.org>
"Daniel Matthews" <dan### [at] 3-enet> wrote in message
news:144### [at] 3-enet...
> I think the current round should be abandoned and restarted with the theme
> of "Remembrance" out of respect for those who have suffered.

I think people should get over their griping and get on with the round.
Sorry to sound so heartless, I am quite sympathetic to those involved, and I
agree that any images depicting the current events would be tacky unless
done by a master, but there is plenty of other material available concerning
this topic.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> "Daniel Matthews" <dan### [at] 3-enet> wrote in message
> news:144### [at] 3-enet...
>> I think the current round should be abandoned and restarted with the
>> theme of "Remembrance" out of respect for those who have suffered.
>
> I think people should get over their griping and get on with the round.
> Sorry to sound so heartless, I am quite sympathetic to those involved, and
> I agree that any images depicting the current events would be tacky unless
> done by a master, but there is plenty of other material available
> concerning this topic.
>
> ...Chambers

It is a matter of honor and psychological prudence.
No emotion is required to appreciate this.

Post a reply to this message