POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC topic : Re: IRTC topic Server Time
15 Jun 2024 02:51:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC topic
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 13 Sep 2001 00:55:04
Message: <3ba03c28@news.povray.org>
"Daniel Matthews" <dan### [at] 3-enet> wrote in message
news:144### [at] 3-enet...
> I think the current round should be abandoned and restarted with the theme
> of "Remembrance" out of respect for those who have suffered.

I think people should get over their griping and get on with the round.
Sorry to sound so heartless, I am quite sympathetic to those involved, and I
agree that any images depicting the current events would be tacky unless
done by a master, but there is plenty of other material available concerning
this topic.

...Chambers