POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC topic : Re: IRTC topic Server Time
14 Jun 2024 13:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC topic
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 14 Sep 2001 13:32:13
Message: <3BA25B2A.5F9148E6@joplin.com>
I don't think it should be changed for a number of reasons.

 First,  The topic WARFARE : Anything involving a battle of some sort. D-Day,
fighters, ants, aliens, sibling rivalry, soccer dads, bacteria, etc. leaves a
lot of leeway . You don't have too do a blood and guts war scene. If someone did
then VOTE the way you feel. And if that scene was really offensive I'm sure that
the people here at IRTC would take appropriate action.
 Second,  Two months from now things will have calmed down from the shock and
pain of today.
 Third, When something truly bad happens it is best that have some things not
change. It helps start the healing process. I have already done a quick scene.(
just for myself) It helped relieve the tension of not being able to do anything
to help.
 I look forward to see what people come up for this round.