POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC topic : Re: IRTC topic Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:09:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC topic
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 14 Sep 2001 23:56:12
Message: <3BA2ED6A.DA5793D7@joplin.com>
Sorry Martial I didn't mean to asked your thread but to put what I did to the
main thread. I had a couple of crashes when I tried. I thought that I was in the
right spot.
 But I still hold to the topic description( ANYTHING involving a battle of SOME
sort.) A lot of ideals come to mind. Like a very young boys playing baseball. A
chess game. A child learning to walk. An old man crossing the street. A fat
person passing by an ice-cream store. The point is LIFE is full of battles.
 The one I made for just myself will when I look back at it in the years to come
be a personal reminder of that terrible day 9-11-2001. If I did enter it at
another time, it would wouldn't win or even show, because it is not that good
artistically.

--
Have Fun!