POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : April 30th approaching... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:34:17 EDT (-0400)
  April 30th approaching... (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: April 30th approaching...
Date: 25 Apr 2007 10:38:23
Message: <462f67df$1@news.povray.org>
... how's tracing?

Anyone working on the interim "Space Settelement" animation topic?

Will it be added to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/3dextra/ ?

So many questions... :)

-Markus
(lagging behind my schedule due to a nasty cold... argh!)

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: April 30th approaching...
Date: 25 Apr 2007 14:56:43
Message: <462fa46b$1@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] panoramasde> wrote in message
> ... how's tracing?

  PDG at the moment... I think, (I hope!!)   ;)

> Anyone working on the interim "Space Settelement" animation topic?

    "Not I" said the fly... but I'm sure a few others are, well, I hope they
are... <shrug>

> Will it be added to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/3dextra/ ?

    Of course.  :)

> So many questions... :)

  Questions, questions, questions... Where would we be without questions?!
;)

      ~Steve~

> -Markus
> (lagging behind my schedule due to a nasty cold... argh!)

    <sniff-shoo!>

Post a reply to this message