POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : April 30th approaching... : Re: April 30th approaching... Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:48:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: April 30th approaching...
From: dbott
Date: 26 Apr 2007 21:34:12
Message: <46315314@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <pte### [at] thecommononethatstartswithYcom> wrote in
message news:46315014@news.povray.org...
> For various reasons, I'm ready to get back in the saddle. (One personal
> commitment eased up, computer problems solved, day-job animation project
> complete.)
>
> But I'm not doing anything for this round.
>
> Note: if you are using my povray file. per se,  for selecting topics, make
> sure that you enter in a pre-seed number of the exact specified number of
> digits (you can choose one anyway you like).
>
> I personally think LOOONNG contest rounds may discourage some who may fear
> looking bad in comparison to someone who has the time to put in a full 4.0
> months of evenings into a project.  I am sad the 10second club went under.
> They were able to generate tons of quality entries with a one-month cycle.
> I wouldda moved us to 2.
>

> Markus Altendorff wrote:
>
> > ... how's tracing?
> > Anyone working on the interim "Space Settelement" animation topic?

Sorry - Markus I  let this one slip bye...........and I helped picked the
topic.
Things got crazy busy for me. But I am starting to work on the next topic.
I Think it is "The Black Robe" ?????????
Darin