POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : April 30th approaching... : Re: April 30th approaching... Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: April 30th approaching...
From: St
Date: 27 Apr 2007 00:30:33
Message: <46317c69$3@news.povray.org>
"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Markus Altendorff wrote:
>> ... how's tracing?
>>
>> Anyone working on the interim "Space Settelement" animation topic?
>
> I've decided that I'm not going to do any animations until there is a
> definite word on whether the IRTC is coming back or not.  At that time
> I'll decide when and where I'll be resuming animations.

        The thing is John, you'll be an old man by the time the folks at the
IRTC decide to say ANYTHING at all. Personally, even if the IRTC came back
with a new website, new comps, whatever, I wouldn't entertain them. I think
it's really bad form to have done what they've done without doing anything,
saying anything, to ANYONE that's involved. It was just really bad
etiquette, (or, netiquette, if you like).

      I would start on "The Black Robe" if I were you John - I was always
intrigued by what you might come up with for this round.

         ~Steve~