POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Voting's coming to a close. Server Time
16 May 2024 03:05:13 EDT (-0400)
  Voting's coming to a close. (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: H E  Day
Subject: Voting's coming to a close.
Date: 28 Jan 2000 19:04:54
Message: <38922E5E.7B174091@fci.net>
Anyone else have a bad case of nerves???

--
H.E. Day

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Voting's coming to a close.
Date: 29 Jan 2000 08:33:10
Message: <3892EE12.1C4A2DBD@erols.com>
H.E. Day wrote:

> Anyone else have a bad case of nerves???

Only on account of the Concept scoring.  That's the one place where
some artists have received undeservedly high scores, and others received
undeservedly low scores.  This has affected the ranking in more than
one round.

--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

> Anyone else have a bad case of nerves???

Not really, but then I'm not in this round.  :-)

-Mike

Post a reply to this message