POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Voting's coming to a close. : Re: Voting's coming to a close. Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:05:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting's coming to a close.
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 31 Jan 2000 11:17:42
Message: <3895B4D1.CAB95D06@my-dejanews.com>
On the one hand, I did rate John's entry highly and said there was a lot of
originality to his story line:  there were "Other" entries that were bugging me much
more, such as "Creaturez". Somehow, I'm more forgiving of  Rusty reappearing in
animations than I am someone's current 3DS professional project getting tweaked and
thrown at the IRTC.

On the other hand, YES, it would be nice to have a category that by default makes it
near impossible to apply  the character of Rusty to it.