POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Voting's coming to a close. Server Time
11 Jun 2024 23:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Voting's coming to a close. (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: Voting's coming to a close.
Date: 31 Jan 2000 12:24:16
Message: <3895C46A.1240BEE4@my-dejanews.com>
Yes, as I later repented about an hour later,  Rusty & Boxer at the JFK
assassination would be cool, and more specific topics like these would
prevent the 3DS game designer from simply dumping his portfolio onto the
IRTC server. . .

Karl Pelzer wrote:

> Hi Greg!
>
> Didn't you know that actually it was Rusty that killed "JFK" <g>?
> Useless to think of a topic that Rusty can't fit.
>
> Karl

Post a reply to this message

> Didn't you know that actually it was Rusty that killed "JFK" <g>?
> Useless to think of a topic that Rusty can't fit.

    Rusty the Robot is no replacement for Rusty the Mailgirl.

--
The question is not, "Who will let me do it?"
The question is, "Who will stop me?"

Post a reply to this message