POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Voting's coming to a close. : Re: Voting's coming to a close. Server Time
1 Sep 2024 08:38:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting's coming to a close.
From: John VanSickle
Date: 31 Jan 2000 21:43:31
Message: <38964A56.B40A25A1@erols.com>
Karl Pelzer wrote:

> Hi Greg!
>
> Didn't you know that actually it was Rusty that killed "JFK" <g>?

Ssshhh!

> Useless to think of a topic that Rusty can't fit.

True; but as I've said elsewhere in this thread, there are some possible
topics for which I have already decided to do something else.  I have
a fairly firm story line in place for this eventuality, but I won't do
any modelling work until a topic that fits it is announced (the April
2000 topic is a near miss).

Regards,
John
--