POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Slicing media - is it possible ? Server Time
25 Oct 2024 19:52:39 EDT (-0400)
  Slicing media - is it possible ? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: yesbird
Subject: Slicing media - is it possible ?
Date: 24 Sep 2024 13:40:22
Message: <66f2f986@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I am trying to apply CSG operations to objects filled with media without
any success (results also attached):
https://povlab.online/?scene=dicom.pov

Who knows if it's really possible or I am only wasting the time trying
to force it to work ?

Thanks in advance.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dicom.png' (351 KB)

Preview of image 'dicom.png'
dicom.png

From: yesbird
Subject: Re: Slicing media - is it possible ?
Date: 24 Sep 2024 13:51:58
Message: <66f2fc3e$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/09/2024 20:40, yesbird wrote:

PS: I know, that by changing the cube size this effect can be achieved,
but applying CSG operations is still mystery to me.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message