POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? Server Time
17 May 2024 05:36:10 EDT (-0400)
  Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible?
Date: 21 Oct 2006 05:13:34
Message: <r4pjj2tn5ss8sjt9kaomu6akhrj04vt9qj@4ax.com>
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 05:02:48 EDT, "Olaf I." <ola### [at] ewetelnet> wrote:

>Parse Error: Cannot open include file Lego_0.pov.
>File: C:LegoPovFilesGeneral_Lego_Renderer.pov  Line: 4
>Parse Warning: Check that the file is in a directory specified with a +L
>switch or 'Library_Path=' .INI item. Standard include files are in the
>include directory or folder.
>Please read your documentation carefully.
>

>help me.
>I need a simple explain what I make wrong or what I must do to make it
>complete for work.

In the master Povray.ini file (Tools > Edit master Povray.ini) you need to add a
line for every directory that you want Pov-Ray to search for include files, or
any other type of file. E.g.;

Library_Path="C:\Graphics\POV-Ray for Windows v3.6\INCLUDE"
Library_Path="C:\WINDOWS\Fonts"
Library_Path=D:\Moray Data\Udo\1

I hope this is one step further forward.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

File: C:LegoPovFilesGeneral_Lego_Renderer.pov  Line: 4
Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'Lego_0.pov'
File: C:LegoPovFilesGeneral_Lego_Renderer.pov  Line: 4
File Context (5 lines):
#include concat("Lego_", str(frame_number,0,0), ".pov")

background { color rgb <1,1,1>} //however you want to redefine it...

Parse Error: Cannot open include file Lego_0.pov.
File: C:LegoPovFilesGeneral_Lego_Renderer.pov  Line: 4
Parse Warning: Check that the file is in a directory specified with a +L
switch or 'Library_Path=' .INI item. Standard include files are in the
include directory or folder.
(...)

Only when I change this row
#include concat("Lego_", str(frame_number,0,0), ".pov")
in
#include concat("1.pov")
it works.
But them I get not the file General_Lego_Renderer.bmp not 1.bmp!

Can you help me by this last (I hope so) problem?

Regards,

Olaf

Post a reply to this message