POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? : Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? Server Time
14 Jun 2024 10:04:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 24 Oct 2006 14:41:40
Message: <453e5e64$1@news.povray.org>
Olaf I. wrote:
> Maybe I have describe the problem not clear.

> I search an expert or another programm to render the pictures or when I
> found nothing I accept my defeat and use the pictures unrendered.

My experience is that these types of problems are rarely insoluble. Even if
POV can't do what you need, a simple perl (or similar) script could probably
auto-process the files suitably. (Of course it helps if you know perl ...)

If you are able to, why don't you zip up the project and post it here for
some of us to look at ? It will be easier to understand the issue if we can
actually run the files ourselves.

-- Chris