POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? : Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:36:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible?
From: Olaf I
Date: 22 Oct 2006 04:50:01
Message: <web.453b3040bb20a1507bf821480@news.povray.org>
> Take a break Olaf. Driving yourself mad and falling out with your family is
> not worth it.
> What you want to do is not really beginners work so don't be downhearted, too
> much.

block in my brain.

> I've been using Pov-Ray for about eight years in hobby mode and I have
> never attempted to do what you are doing. I would spend a night laboriously
> using "Find and Replace". At least it would get done that way :-) But as I
> said I can't programme for toffee :-)
> Unless it is vitally important to you, I suggest putting it on the back burner
> and get to know Pov better then come back to it. Which remind me I only
> started using Pov-Ray all those years ago so I could make an animation flying >
through a fractal landscape. I found
Pov and never got back into using

I understand what you mean.
But I need Povray only for this one work!

find the right order for the files.
Every day I say "Nothing is impossible!" But here I near to belief this is
not true.

> Fractint again.
> And the people here are nice (mostly :-)

I know!!! :-))
All the trials are very nice!

> BTW there is an international group on the news server if that is of any use
> to you.

Thank yo but no!
When I not find an expert who can write me an solution I must search another
program or I must accept the unrendered pictures.

Regards,

Olaf