POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? : Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:33:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible?
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Oct 2006 12:52:30
Message: <62kkj25uo6qc9skgrf3q85c72gn9cu6db1@4ax.com>
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:21:09 EDT, "Olaf I." <ola### [at] ewetelnet> wrote:

>> I will try
>>
>Sorry, but I understand nothing. :-((
>
>I work now 3 days near around the clock on an solution for this sh...
>(sorry)!

>The best way I think is when I search an expert who write for me the files.
>
>I thank all really very much who try to help me!!
>It seems I must be to stupid to understand this programm.
>
>Best wishes to all,
>
>Olaf

Take a break Olaf. Driving yourself mad and falling out with your family is not
worth it.
What you want to do is not really beginners work so don't be downhearted, too
much. I've been using Pov-Ray for about eight years in hobby mode and I have
never attempted to do what you are doing. I would spend a night laboriously
using "Find and Replace". At least it would get done that way :-) But as I said
I can't programme for toffee :-)
Unless it is vitally important to you, I suggest putting it on the back burner
and get to know Pov better then come back to it. Which remind me I only started
using Pov-Ray all those years ago so I could make an animation flying through a
fractal landscape. I found Pov and never got back into using Fractint again.
And the people here are nice (mostly :-)

BTW there is an international group on the news server if that is of any use to
you.

Regards
	Stephen