POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editing vs. Rendering a file Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:44:34 EDT (-0400)
  Editing vs. Rendering a file (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Editing vs. Rendering a file
Date: 23 Oct 2003 20:16:56
Message: <3f986f78$1@news.povray.org>
Having just re-installed POV after a system rebuild, when
I right-click and try to open an .inc file in POV, it tries
to render it instead of opening it for editing...I don't
see anywhere to fix this behaviour to where it used to be,
and 'command line' related topics in the help file don't
list anything.  Help?

Post a reply to this message