POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Povray Linux installation in Mandrake 9 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Linux installation in Mandrake 9 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Loop
Subject: Povray Linux installation in Mandrake 9
Date: 22 May 2003 18:25:04
Message: <web.3ecd4dc5b832491b1279d2580@news.povray.org>
Hey,

I'm having a real hard time trying to install Povray 3.5 in Mandrake 9.
I've unzipped the files but i can only run the program through the konsole.
 When i try to run other .pov files i keep gettin this error message.

    INI File Error: reading from povray.ini is not permitted

I've checked the configuration of povray.conf and ticked the read & write
boxes.
I don't know why it won't run??

Can anyone help??

CHeers