POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : OT: GIMP tip Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  OT: GIMP tip (Message 27 to 36 of 36)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: GIMP tip
Date: 18 Mar 2004 11:27:56
Message: <rbjj50tab0h50kcvuhc4831ot4k6pof387@4ax.com>
On 18 Mar 2004 10:53:21 -0500, ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>It was strange to me too at first, until I tried The Gimp in a two monitor
>situation. One screen for the image(s), one screen for all the pallettes
>and stuff so it gets to be a big control panel. Then it makes a lot more
>sense.

Hard to do that on a six-years-old laptop :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg

From: Nicolas Calimet
Subject: Re: OT: GIMP tip
Date: 18 Mar 2004 11:57:31
Message: <4059d4fb$1@news.povray.org>
>   My KDE only shows the applications in the current desktop. I find this
> behaviour useful.

	IMHO this is the only setting that really makes sense of using
several virtual desktops, and I could not stand without (even fvwm is
able to do that).

	- NC

Post a reply to this message