POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPOV Editor v0.3.0 stable Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  QTPOV Editor v0.3.0 stable (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: gonzo
Subject: Re: QTPOV Editor v0.3.0 stable
Date: 25 Mar 2004 03:45:35
Message: <40629c2f$1@news.povray.org>
gRRosminet <pov### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote in message
> the stable release of qtpoveditor v0.3.0 has been published. The
> ressources package have also been updated with a new help.

Hmmm, maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how do I tell it where the
help files are?  It only looks at http://qtpoveditor.sf.net

Somewhere local would be nice...

RG

Post a reply to this message

From: gRRosminet
Date: 25 Mar 2004 11:42:14
Message: <40630be6@news.povray.org>
A copy of the help is in the ressources package. If you want to use them
instead of the online version, y'ou'll have to modify line 506 in file
"poveditmainwindow.ui.h"

gonzo wrote:
> gRRosminet <pov### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote in message
>
>>the stable release of qtpoveditor v0.3.0 has been published. The
>>ressources package have also been updated with a new help.
>>

> Hmmm, maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how do I tell it where the
> help files are?  It only looks at http://qtpoveditor.sf.net
>
> Somewhere local would be nice...
>
> RG

Post a reply to this message