POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPOV Editor v0.3.0 stable : Re: QTPOV Editor v0.3.0 stable Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:56:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV Editor v0.3.0 stable
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 26 Mar 2004 16:11:26
Message: <40649c7e$1@news.povray.org>
Just got another feature idea:

how about supporting povray-patches? Let the user add all the patches
like MegaPOV or mlPOV or whatever he has installed in some config file,
together with the new keywords which they introduce. Add a list box to
the render options to let the user decide which render engine he wants
to use.
This would also allow users for example to use stable releases and beta
releases on the same file without much hassle. I know that one can
simply change the command line for POV-Ray, but hey, this is about
usability (wow, I actually managed to use this "new" oh-so-hot-topic in
a real discussion *g*).

Florian