POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 0.99 released Server Time
8 Jul 2024 20:00:45 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 0.99 released (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Fabien HENON
Subject: Pyvon 0.99 released
Date: 9 Sep 2002 15:44:22
Message: <3D7CE52D.2040407@caramail.com>
at :

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

Pyvon now 'speaks'
- English
- French
- German ( thanks to Bonsai)
- Spanish (thanks to John Coppens)
- Italian (thanks to Alf and Martone)
- Dutch (thanks to Ingo)

The problem with the spaces in file name has been worked around ( thanks
to Roz trick)

The compiled file run by the starting script is about 10-15 % faster
than the original file.

Below is part of the readme file :

c94 - 09/09/2002 - Pyvon 0.99
Added the GPL2 licence in the archive

c93 - 09/09/2002 - Pyvon 0.99
Pyvon now renders files with space in their name (thanks to Roz), even
if the normal command line doesn't.
The optimized version is included in the archive.

c92 - 06/09/2002 - Pyvon 0.98
Added Dutch language
Added Spanish language

c91 - 04/09/2002 - Pyvon 0.97
If an error occurs because of an include that is already open, Pyvon
automatically swtich to that file and highlight the error

c90 - 04/09/2002 - Pyvon 0.97
If an error occurs because of an include file that is not open, Pyvon
automatically opens that file and highlight the error.

Fabien H

Post a reply to this message