POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration) (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration)
Date: 14 Nov 2013 12:10:12
Message: <528503f4$1@news.povray.org>
Le 14/11/2013 17:19, clipka nous fit lire :
> clang hasn't been tested yet as far as I know.

Well, not officially, but I did build with clang 3.2 and 3.3 (povray 3.7RC7)

Build details at
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Le_Forgeron/vault/Compilation

So far, for my cpu, icpc is best. clang 3.3 improved a bit when compared
to 3.2, but still not to the level of gcc when HT is in the figure (but
clang is better than gcc when there is no HT)

Post a reply to this message