POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration) : Re: Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 00:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration)
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Nov 2013 12:10:12
Message: <528503f4$1@news.povray.org>
Le 14/11/2013 17:19, clipka nous fit lire :
> clang hasn't been tested yet as far as I know.

Well, not officially, but I did build with clang 3.2 and 3.3 (povray 3.7RC7)

Build details at
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Le_Forgeron/vault/Compilation

So far, for my cpu, icpc is best. clang 3.3 improved a bit when compared
to 3.2, but still not to the level of gcc when HT is in the figure (but
clang is better than gcc when there is no HT)