POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration) : Re: Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 11:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interested in CMake support (build system, IDE integration)
From: ideasman42
Date: 14 Nov 2013 22:10:02
Message: <web.5285906edc6ec276c5155ae40@news.povray.org>
James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> On 11/14/2013 07:51 AM, ideasman42 wrote:
> <snip>
> > - autoconf/automake (not sure it ever worked well)
>
> well I'll watch you efforts with interest ... I'd like to see the
> unix/linux build process cleaned up. I tired several times but was never
> able to spend enough time with it to make any headway.

Heres the initial effort to support CMake.

Eclipse project file:
 - http://www.graphicall.org/ftp/ideasman42/linux_eclipse_povray.png

Clang3.3 output:
 - http://www.graphicall.org/ftp/ideasman42/linux_clang33_povray.html

Currently its a single CMakeLists.txt file, which should be broken up, and
theres TODO's listed at the top of the file.

Git repo:
- https://github.com/ideasman42/povray-cmake