POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Bruteforcerendering with povray Server Time
27 Apr 2024 07:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Bruteforcerendering with povray (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: Bruteforcerendering with povray
Date: 7 Jan 2008 15:10:01
Message: <web.478286cd8ffe2b1020776f0@news.povray.org>
Hi people

Since months I'm working a lot with Bruteforcerendering. Such a feature in
Povray wold be gread!!!!

I'm also waiting for the first bruteforcer which supports baking :)

Here a link to Indigo, which uses XML :(
http://www2.indigorenderer.com/

Post a reply to this message

> Since months I'm working a lot with Bruteforcerendering. Such a feature in
> Povray wold be gread!!!!

it would be great to wait about 11 hours to see a perfect physically-accurate
RSOCP?

let the bashing begin!

Post a reply to this message

>> Since months I'm working a lot with Bruteforcerendering. Such a feature in
>> Povray wold be gread!!!!
>
> it would be great to wait about 11 hours to see a perfect physically-accurate
> RSOCP?

This isn't brute-force but gets close:
http://www.winosi.onlinehome.de/

Call me when POV-Ray supports *this*!
http://www.winosi.onlinehome.de/Gallery_t15.htm

Post a reply to this message

> Since months I'm working a lot with Bruteforcerendering. Such a feature in
> Povray wold be gread!!!!

I'm sorry, what is it?  A google search yields no valuable information.

> I'm also waiting for the first bruteforcer which supports baking :)

Again, what exactly are you waiting for?  A brute force renderer?

> Here a link to Indigo, which uses XML :(
> http://www2.indigorenderer.com/

And this is of interest to us because...?

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message