POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn I hate open source Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Damn I hate open source (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Darren New
Subject: Damn I hate open source
Date: 3 Apr 2009 19:20:18
Message: <49d699b2$1@news.povray.org>
50,000 files, 370 meg of code, "developer" web pages like "here's how we
capitalize our identifiers and where to put spaces", and "here's how we plan
to modify the way we do unit tests", and not a single "this is what the fuck
each of the 14 top level directories hold, let alone the other 1500 directories.

It's hard to believe that wikipedia is more informative about what the open
source project does than the wiki for the open source project itself.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)