POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn I hate open source : Re: Damn I hate open source Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Damn I hate open source
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Apr 2009 22:44:04
Message: <49d6c974$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Haskell I presume?...

More specifically, every open source project I've ever been hired to look
into that was intentionally designed to be extended or embedded by the end
user. None of them (besides Tcl) has ever had any documentation on how
you're supposed to use the libraries. Applications, sure. Something that
only programmers see? Why the hell would we need any *prose* for that?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)