POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  mean (Message 34 to 43 of 73)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: mean
Date: 29 Jun 2008 23:50:12
Message: <486857f4$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> Hm, that's true. And the worst thing is: When you stop rushing to watch the
> beautiful modelled landscape around you, also your team members want to kill
> you after some time... :-)

One of these days, I'll buy Serious Sam so I can play it in notarget
mode and admire the scenery without having to kill 10,000 monsters first.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints:

From: bluetree
Date: 30 Jun 2008 02:30:01
Message: <web.48687d009e3373f36d242240@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:46:34 EDT, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
> >Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:

> >> Is it possible to be too flattering? :-)
> >> --
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>      Stephen
> >

> >Might that be a trick question? ;-)
> >
> You know me! :)
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

^^ For that reason, I asked that. :P

bluetree

Post a reply to this message

From: bluetree
Date: 30 Jun 2008 02:35:00
Message: <web.48687e6d9e3373f36d242240@news.povray.org>
> bluetree wrote:
> > Hm, that's true. And the worst thing is: When you stop rushing to watch the
> > beautiful modelled landscape around you, also your team members want to kill
> > you after some time... :-)
>
> One of these days, I'll buy Serious Sam so I can play it in notarget
> mode and admire the scenery without having to kill 10,000 monsters first.
>
> --
> Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
>   Helpful housekeeping hints:
>    Check your feather pillows for holes
>     before putting them in the washing machine.

And did you enjoy it?
You didn't get itching fingers and wanted to kill some hordes of monsters? ^^

There is no notarget mode in TES series (ok, they are also no FPS, but FP-RPG,
if you like to play that way [and I like it!]), but to enjoy the environment it
just needs some invisibility spells).
Have you tried that kind of RPG or do you prefer FPS?

bluetree

Post a reply to this message