POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean : Re: mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mean
From: bluetree
Date: 30 Jun 2008 02:35:00
Message: <web.48687e6d9e3373f36d242240@news.povray.org>
> bluetree wrote:
> > Hm, that's true. And the worst thing is: When you stop rushing to watch the
> > beautiful modelled landscape around you, also your team members want to kill
> > you after some time... :-)
>
> One of these days, I'll buy Serious Sam so I can play it in notarget
> mode and admire the scenery without having to kill 10,000 monsters first.
>
> --
> Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
>   Helpful housekeeping hints:
>    Check your feather pillows for holes
>     before putting them in the washing machine.

And did you enjoy it?
You didn't get itching fingers and wanted to kill some hordes of monsters? ^^

There is no notarget mode in TES series (ok, they are also no FPS, but FP-RPG,
if you like to play that way [and I like it!]), but to enjoy the environment it
just needs some invisibility spells).
Have you tried that kind of RPG or do you prefer FPS?

bluetree