POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean : Re: mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mean
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Jun 2008 09:37:41
Message: <p2oh64dm7e2ro7mqd8a6rm4jkko7ump5sh@4ax.com>
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:30:49 EDT, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>> Thanks I've downloaded the 9 parts and can now watch them at my
>> leisure. :D
>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>      Stephen
>
>You are welcome.
>Ah, I'm great in letting people do useless things and stealing time. ;)

Beware!

I Wasted Time, and Now Doth Time Waste Me

RICHARD II  Act 5, Scene 5

>But seriously, it's a great movie
>and I can't imagine how much time it took to make the clay animations.

Will Vinton said; "the animators at the studio may reshape a character
up to 1,440 times in only one minute. That's right, math fans. Each
second of film consists of 24 different frames of film. Three seconds
of animation for most is considered a 'good day.'"
--

Regards
     Stephen