POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  mean (Message 21 to 30 of 73)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: mean
Date: 29 Jun 2008 16:22:34
Message: <fbrf64dviu4bj0lm5rvvk7u5p18t8n4q5h@4ax.com>
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:56:32 EDT, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>But only, because they are not real people, as far as I've understood the whole
>movie.

LOL

>Somehow it's a strange tale about Mark Twain...

This might help I just looked it up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysterious_Stranger

Animated adaption
The Mysterious Stranger was adapted to a short scene in the 1985
claymation film The Adventures of Mark Twain, in which the children
meet an angel named Satan, who demonstrates a power to create life
before brutally killing the people he has created. The scene is widely
believed to be banned due to its grim content[citation needed].

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> >But only, because they are not real people, as far as I've understood the whole
> >movie.
> >

> LOL
>
> >Somehow it's a strange tale about Mark Twain...
>
> This might help I just looked it up
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysterious_Stranger
>

> Animated adaption
> The Mysterious Stranger was adapted to a short scene in the 1985
> claymation film The Adventures of Mark Twain, in which the children
> meet an angel named Satan, who demonstrates a power to create life
> before brutally killing the people he has created. The scene is widely
> believed to be banned due to its grim content[citation needed].
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

oops again, then I mistook it. :-)

The misterious stranger = satan, heaven = aliens' club [facetious], adam and eve
= scientific orientated humans, not to forget the frog... ^^
It's really well made!
I'm not sure, if it might be a childrens' tale or if it target adults?

bluetree

Post a reply to this message